Individuals and teams that can increase their self-awareness and mutual understanding of each other’s natural patterns of behavior tend to more successful and more able to achieve their results.
- Used with over two million people to date, the DiSC Personal Profile is an individual personality profile using a 4 dimensional model of human behavior that can be used for insightful individual and team assessments and learning.
InnerWork senior facilitators are expert at conducting DiSC training in a team building format. The workshop experience uses the DiSC Personal Profile assessment as a “springboard” to:
- Identify your behavioral profile in four dimensions of the DiSC model: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness
- Gain deeper self-awareness of your work style, as well as ways to improve your relationships with others who have different work styles
- Increase your appreciation of others’ behavioral preferences and patterns
- Value and respect the inherent work style differences among team members when approaching tasks, assignments and projects
- Identify and maximize your individual strengths; and invite you and your team members to support each other in building on each other’s strengths
- Develop more rapid mutual understanding and better integration of your team using the DiSC behavioral model as a framework for deeper team dialogue & cohesion
InnerWork’s DiSC Training for Teams is highly interactive, using fast-paced presentations, small and large group role playing, reflection exercises, and team building simulations using the DiSC model to explore team dynamics and patterns. The workshop can be structured for a half day or a one day time frame.
- It is also possible for your team leader to receive a DiSC Group Report that identifies the DiSC patterns in the team from the individual team surveys.
Our DiSC Training for Teams is also a popular component of our custom designed Team Building Retreats, Leadership Retreats and Leadership Conferences.