InnerWork gets results! Read some of our case studies and learn how InnerWork has helped our clients achieve their goals.
Corporate Team Building Events
InnerWork's broad range of Corporate Team Building Events span everything from outdoor high ropes courses to indoor classroom team activities, from high-tech hunts to construction challenges, from comedy team improvisation experiences to creative musical team building events.
Our corporate team building consultants can help you select the right corporate team building event for your group. Based on your needs and goals, we can design a highly interactive corporate team building event that will not only be FUN and engaging, but creates insight and learning about teamwork that we can help you tie-back to work place applications.
Since 1990, our team building training programs and team building events have been conducted for over 100,000 participants, from 5 to 1,000 participants, from short half day sessions to multi-day custom designed corporate team building retreats.
Corporate Team Building Events
InnerWork offers a broad range of team building events that are customizable for your team:
- Team Expeditions - Our most popular program nationally, this competitive team building event challenges small teams to win BIG using high levels of teamwork as they engage in a corporate-style "eco-challenge" .
- Team Catalyst - Light-hearted, playful, but highly competitive team challenge events that bond people and build teamwork and community through amazing amounts of laughter and camaraderie.
- Team Initiatives - A fascinating, fun series of problem-solving, communication, and trust building simulations that open up team dialogue and generate new ideas for taking team performance to the next level.
- Amazing Races - Modeled after TV show, but geared for corporate warriors, our popular Amazing Races call for team resourcefulness, creativity, and decision-making under pressure to take home the Gold.
- Geo Team Building - Satellite space technology using GPS units meets team-based orienteering challenges in this wild and engaging experience where great teamwork happens, and getting lost in NOT an option.
- Building & Launching Events - Teams have FUN and test their ingenuity and resourcefulness through events like catapult building, bridge building, boat & raft building, rockets, gliders, race car building, and more.
- Ropes Courses - Learn by doing! Explore teamwork, collaboration, trust through custom designed, interactive high and low ropes courses facilitated by pro-level senior InnerWork trainers.
- Corporate Hunts - InnerWork's Hunts are like no others! Teams engage in a "special forces" series of smart missions that use elements of street theatre, creative risk-taking, humor, and so much more.
- Corporate Project Runway - Based on the TV show, corporate teams engage in a competition to design two fantastic outfits for a male and female team member, then strut them down a Runway backed-up by an original presentation by the team's MC. Awards and designer label deals for the winning teams.
- The Samurai Game ® - Time warp your team into 15th century Japan for a powerful simulation based on the Samurai and the Code of the Warrior, and tie-back the Game's lessons and principles to your business.
- Comedy Team Improv - A hilarious evening event (or day-time workshop) where your group interacts with professional Improv players and engages the power of spontaneity, teamwork, and creativity in action.
- Sing the Blues - Another hilarious evening event where small dinner tables of ten form their own Blues group, create their own Blues song with our musicians support, then perform LIVE for prizes---and more drink tickets.
- Corporate Meeting Openers & Energizers - For the agenda time-starved, quickly build and sustain positive group emotions, and maximize networking, through brief, 5 - 10 minute high energy group exercises that bond and connect people in memorable ways.
Learn how your firm can benefit from InnerWork's broad range of team building events and conference event services. Click on the selections above for more information, or feel free to email or call us at 1-888-216-3565 to discuss how we can address your company's specific team building event needs.