Today’s organizational leaders know the value of having high performance teams implement key organizational priorities, initiatives, and projects.
Team Coaching and Facilitation services from senior InnerWork facilitators enables leaders like you to be assured you are building, coaching, and facilitating your most important teams for success.
- InnerWork senior facilitators understand the dynamics of teams, and know how to expertly coach and facilitate them to create optimal, rapid results in short periods of time.
- InnerWork senior facilitators are able to bring team members with excellent functional expertise into a collaborative team process that leverages everyone’s technical skills, but keeps the team relationships, communication and results moving forward towards agreed-to goals and timelines.
Our Team Coaching & Facilitation services also incorporate real-time learning and development for the team. Depending on the team’s needs, our facilitators used selected modules and practices from our broad range of team development, leadership development, and organizational change programs on a “just-in-time” basis.
- In this way, your senior InnerWork team facilitator can increase the skills and knowledge of the team members while “jump-starting” them on a fast track to optimal performance.
Results-Based Team Development & Leadership
Since 1990, our Team Coaching and Facilitation services have helped scores of clients launch the following types of highly successful, results-based teams that have demonstrated significant leadership:
- Cross functional key account sales and service teams that have generated millions of dollars of gross margin & profit through increased sales, and decreased costs
- Major capital projects teams that have launched projects with multiple stakeholders in North America; and internationally in regions like Africa, Europe, Latin America and Asia
- New product development teams that have launched major new products
- Process redesign / re-engineering teams that have streamlined core work processes
- Technology project implementation teams (i.e., enterprise systems conversions) that have installed major systems with high levels of multi-stakeholder collaboration
- Merger & acquisition management teams that have rapidly formed a new vision, strategies, and operating plans; including the development of a common culture for the new organization by accelerating new employee relationships and codes of behavior; and more