InnerWork gets results! Read some of our case studies and learn how InnerWork has helped our clients achieve their goals.
Welcome to our News page, where you can see an overview of some of our selected client programs and projects. See why choosing InnerWork may put you in good company!
or call us at 1-888-216-3565 if you would like to speak to a senior consultant about your needs, or for further tools and resources that may not be listed on this site.
Selected Client Programs and Engagements
Fourth Quarter – 2011
The Defense Finance and Accounting Services
organization---the largest finance & accounting organization in the world that supports the US military and its military-related civilian agencies---selects InnerWork to design and facilitate a key leadership summit for their top leadership across all locations.
The US Navy
recruits InnerWork to facilitate a key leadership meeting for their multi-billion dollar operation focused on improving quality and cost control of Fleet Maintenance.
Global E-Procurement (GEP)
procures InnerWork to design and implement High Performance team training program for their entire organization.
a global leader in Process Equipment technology, selects InnerWork for a series of senior leadership team development programs, and team development sessions in key lines of business.
Third Quarter – 2011
chooses InnerWork to facilitate a critical joint planning session in Accra, Ghana, involving Tullow and five partner energy organizations and the government of Ghana to safely launch the nation's first offshore, deep-water oil development project in Ghana.
, a leading regional university in the mid-Atlantic, enrolls InnerWork to develop their senior leadership team to face new challenges in the increasingly competitive higher education market.
senior operations leadership team retains InnerWork to build a high performing senior leadership team focused on improving trust and accountability for operational execution in a highly competitive media environment.
Renew Life Formulas
chooses InnerWork to educate their national sales force in high performance team training during their national conference.
Second Quarter – 2011
a global faith-based organization providing child sponsorship programs to over 1 million impoverished children in 52 countries, retains InnerWork for organization assessment and organization development services in one of their major divisions.
The Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA)
engages InnerWork to help them define and implement a three year strategic vision and plan to expand the association’s service capabilities to their national and global membership.
chooses InnerWork for team development services in one of their fastest growing divisions focused on providing customers web search analytics.
chooses InnerWork for leadership, team development and organization development programs as they continue to expand their presence in the US market for their global product lines.
First Quarter – 2011
American Wind Energy Association (AWEA)
retains InnerWork to facilitate AWEA’s organization-wide planning conference focused on preparing for growth in the rapidly evolving renewable energy industry.
, an innovative biotechnology firm, selects InnerWork for senior leadership team development services in one of its leading therapeutic areas.
, one of the global innovators in implementing utility-scale photovoltaic plants, chooses InnerWork for high performance team training in one of the fastest growing subsidiaries.
, a global energy engineering company, chooses InnerWork to design and facilitate their 2011 global leadership summit focused on business growth.
Fourth Quarter - 2010
an innovative biotechnology company, selects InnerWork to conduct their 2010 Leadership Retreat, focusing on emotional intelligence, inner leadership development, and collaborative planning on key issues.
, a global leader in technology, healthcare, and consumer products, chooses InnerWork to support their internal quality and cost improvement initiatives with high performance team training.
retains InnerWork to design and facilitate an innovative legal services conference for their US and global legal professionals focused on visioning and taking action on key legal services capabilities for their lines of business.
Third Quarter – 2010
a leading global medical technology company, selects InnerWork for high performance team training in the divisional sales teams.
, one of the largest and most successful US law firms, retains InnerWork to support them in organization assessment and organization development services in one of their key practice areas.
North American Power Partners
retains InnerWork to design and facilitate their first Key Customer Summit with their most valued national customers in the fast-moving energy Demand Response industry.
Emory University Law School
, a leading US law school, once again enrolls InnerWork to support their large incoming freshman class with highly interactive team bonding training designed to promote collaboration and teamwork skills in their student cohorts.
Second Quarter - 2010
, and their key partner, pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) Medco,
choose InnerWork to facilitate a key leadership planning summit to accelerate their partnership for serving for over 14 million UHC health plan participants.
global audit function retains InnerWork to facilitate a global audit team development training to improve the collaborative planning, teamwork, and execution of audit work for their global lines of business.
a leading global toy company, chooses InnerWork for a senior leadership team development services for one of their top US sales divisions.
The US Army
recruits InnerWork for training in how to build high performance teamwork with several of their mid-level field officers.
First Quarter – 2010
, a global satellite communications provider, invites InnerWork to design and facilitate highly interactive team training at their global leadership conference that was widely acclaimed as “out of this world”.
selects InnerWork for high performance team training in its global regulatory affairs function.
The American Wind Energy Association (AWEA)
chooses InnerWork to design and host their internal national conference focused on building internal capability for serving members in the rapidly evolving renewable energy industry.
a global manufacturing and engineering company, chooses InnerWork for senior leadership team development services in one of their key divisions.
Fourth Quarter - 2009
- Flowserve Corporation chooses InnerWork to conduct a team building program for their IT Department Leaders.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical chooses Innerwork to implement an innovative leadership team development experience.
- Ingenico retains InnerWork to design and facilitate a Strategic Planning and Collaborative Planning session.
- Daiichi-Sankyo selects InnerWork to build stronger, more effective patterns of communication and teamwork.
- FEIG retains InnerWork to design and implement a team experience for their external suppliers and partners.
- TED utilizes InnerWork to design and implement a team experiential program for their staff retreat.
- Tanner Health System selects InnerWork to design and implement facilitation for the Management Team.
Third Quarter - 2009
- Emory Law School utilizes InnerWork's experiential programs to energize students and reinforce the core values in their top ranked programs.
- Explorers Academy selects InnerWork to create and implement a team development process for students interested in careers in law enforcement.
- Masterworks chooses InnerWork to design and implement facilitation for their senior team.
- Kenya Embassy retains InnerWork to build high performance teamwork skills for the entire team.
- Medco selects InnerWork to design and implement leadership and high performance team development training for their advanced leadership development programs.
Second Quarter - 2009
- Datatel chooses InnerWork to train their leaders in Emotional Intelligence skills.
- AMTRAK turns to InnerWork for Collaborative Planning facilitation for large projects to expand the capability of national passenger rail services.
- SunGard Public Sector retains InnerWork to conduct a strategic planning retreat for their senor leadership team.
- Ally Bank chooses InnerWork to develop high performance teamwork in a key internal function as the company transforms itself under the federal TARP program.
First Quarter - 2009
- A key division of Kellogg retains InnerWork to build high performance teams across multiple US locations.
- University of Chicago Medical School taps InnerWork to build teamwork and collaboration between faculty and departmental staff.
- AMTRAK invites InnerWork aboard to facilitate key senior leadership teams responsible for the growth and development of national passenger rail services.